Michigan at OSU

All things related to Michigan football, basketball, softball, hockey, and all other Michigan teams
Boss
Site Admin

Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:10 pm

The hot takes are seriously the worst. A bunch of college kids lost a football game. It's no more complicated than that.

I wish they would have won today. They didn't. It sucks. They play again next year, and I hope they win that one.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Boss
Site Admin

Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:58 pm

I think this team peaked too early. They were flying high through that middle stretch. The team that took the field against Penn State would have given a much better performance than the team we saw today. It's hard to stay at that level emotionally.

runbambam

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:40 pm

It was a very good season, an improvement from last year. It sucks to lose to OSU. In my heart, I am moving on to basketball. Until the Rose Bowl comes along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
runbambam

Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:46 pm

Boss wrote:I think this team peaked too early. They were flying high through that middle stretch. The team that took the field against Penn State would have given a much better performance than the team we saw today. It's hard to stay at that level emotionally.

I agree. From a timing perspective they weren’t at peak; Bush, Winovich, Gary were all not 100% and they needed to be to beat OSU.

CJ_kickin_mynutsin
Has thanked: 0

Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:29 pm

And while it's disappointing...let's not forget that osu has a ton of talent (probably more than Michigan) and today, unlike the rest of the season, they used all their talent. Get ready for this hot take...Michigan lost to a talented team that played great.
runbambam

Sun Nov 25, 2018 1:08 pm

The ESPN hot takes are disgusting. Do the pundits truly believe there is a better coach or one that will do better than Harbaugh? I get it, UM is 0-4 vs OSU. But is that the only measure we care about?